A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Meyers, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Meyers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Steven Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Meyers practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.