A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Meyers, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Meyers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Steven Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Meyers practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.