A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Morris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Univeristy at Buffalo State University of New York, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morris has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Morris MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Morris practice?
- Dr. Steven Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Morris practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.