A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Morris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Univeristy at Buffalo State University of New York, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morris has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Morris MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Morris practice?
- Dr. Steven Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Morris practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.