- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nussbaum is Excellent. Dr. Nussbaum has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nussbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nussbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Nussbaum practice?
Dr. Steven Nussbaum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Havertown Internists and Havertown Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Nussbaum, Dr. Stephen Nussbaum, Dr. Stefan Nussbaum, Dr. Steve Nussbaum