Learn more about Dr. Steven Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nussbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nussbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Nussbaum MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Steven Nussbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Nussbaum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Havertown Internists and Havertown Gastroenterologists.