Learn more about Dr. Steven Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Payne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Payne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Payne practice?
Dr. Steven Payne practices Internal Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Eagleville, TN.
See Murfreesboro Internists.