A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Payne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Payne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Payne MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Payne practice?
- Dr. Steven Payne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Payne practices Internal Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Eagleville, TN.
See Murfreesboro Internists.