Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Payne
Dr. Steven Payne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Payne is affiliated with Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc, Middle Tennessee and Baptist Hospital. Dr. Payne has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Payne has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Payne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Linda Mccafferty
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi32
Dr. Joseph Wandass III
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi19
Dr. Jyotheen Karam
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Murfreesboro, TN 0.10 mi21