Dr. Steven Pearlman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017
Dr Pearlman is wonderful!
Dr Pearlman and his staff are exceptional. I have never felt so cared for and heard by doctor. The office is beautiful, clean and modern. Thank you Donna and Dr Pearlman for understanding and working so well to reschedule my appointment when a personal incident forced me to move my date. You were so kind and accommodating.

May 15th, 2017
Nervous for no reason
I am beginner to anything besides microderms at a "spa" and I've never had Botox or filler or gone under the knife for cosmetic reasons. But the reason I am writing a review for Dr. Pearlman and Donna Fay Graziano is because I was scared, nervous and pretty uneducated and I couldn't have asked for a better support system and more detailed artists. I am also never spending the $thousands$ I used to on fancy eye creams and serums from spas anymore. Let me explain. Some people tell their friends or family or significant others when they get an injection or filler or laser, but I think most people do it on their own and hope they look good enough for people to notice but not to think they made the choice to change something besides "eating healthier" and "sleeping more." This exacerbated my nervousness because I hadn't talked to anyone about what I wanted to do; I was scared admitting what I wanted to do meant that me and all the creams I've been buying all my life had failed at giving me what I wanted it. Or it meant I was too superficial and should concentrate on something more besides what I didn't like about my face everyday. But Donna Fay and Ashley became the judge-less support system I wish I could get from my everyday friends: they made me laugh and told me about their experiences and showed me personal photos and told me personal stories. Even Dr. Pearlman knew exactly why I was scared and told me what I was scared of looking like was the result of about 5x as much injections as I was getting. Every client who leaves his office is his work, his walking review, an advertisement for his skills: he would send us out looking fresh and rested and "mysteriously" better! DR. PEARLMAN - Tear Trough Filler and Cheek Filler Genetically I have more visible tear troughs that most people and I thought buying eye cream was the fix. Dr. Pearlman suggested 1cc of Restylane for my tear trough (.5 each side) and 1 cc of Juvederm Voluma for my cheeks (.5 each side). I was not expecting the cheek filler suggestion at all and this made me a bit nervous (would I have big Real Housewife cheeks?), but Dr. Pearlman explained it would help lift right under where the filler was going on everything would look more "rested" and less sunken-in. He promised me I wouldn't leave him not happy or scared. I trusted him and I liked his sense of humor (when he was drawing lines on my face he said "this should come off by the weekend" -- I almost fainted). The whole process was maybe 15 minutes or less. And what was really cool was that the injections had numbing stuff in them so no need for extra needles -- as the injections were working they were numbing at the same time. I was worried about bruising and puffiness (both normal things after this) and had such minimal of both not even my boyfriend knew I had done anything when I saw him that night. My friends said I looked "rested" and happy. It was the perfect outcome and $thousands$ less than the amount I've been spending EVERY YEAR on fancy creams like Biologique Recherche, Erno Laszlo, and Yonka Paris, which just made my eyes smell good. DONNA FAY GRAZIANO aka “The Beauty Expert” - BBL (laser) treatment for face and arms I'm naturally freckly and always thought it was adorable, until my face started to look so uneven that I wished I had only the handful of freckles I had when I was 10, not this sun damage from adulthood. So again, I shelled out $$$ for creams, serums, Hydrafacials, etc., which didn't make my skin worse, but I plateaued at 35 with skin that was less than perfect and still very uneven and freckly. I had tried IPL (2x on my face) which was okay - there was hardly a burn, hardly a change. Donna Fay is a straight-to-the-point esthetic coach who won't lie to you and she'll help you get what you are looking for. She promised to show me my own gorgeous skin on my arms, too -- the clean, Swedish-looking skin I always envied (not my Jersey Shore used-to-be-tan-once skin). She showed me the sundamaged images of my face and told me exactly what to do to help her give me great results. I bought BBL for face and arms and three MD Face products from Dr. Pearlman that I was to use every day before and after to make my skin brighter and healthier. I'll attach the images here so you can see before and after sun damage on my face and arms. This is after 1 treatment and using their products. I mean, I'm literally never wasting money on Sephora, spas, medical spas, or any other cream or face product again. I'm only coming here for BBL and fillers every few years and re-uping my skin brightening creams from MD Face. And I'm going to hope for friends like Ashley and Donna Fay who totally support being happy in this life and making me feel like it's all going to be okay. Actually - it's all going to be better.

May 15th, 2017
Skilled surgeon and amazing staff!!!
I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Pearlman. My previous procedure which was done purely for aesthetics left me with a breathing issue and did not look good. People always asked if I had rhinoplasty done because of the pinched tip and other deformities. After tons of research and consults I decided to have Dr. Pearlman perform the surgery and it was the best decision I ever made! Not only can I breathe again, my nose looks so natural. I am not self-conscious about it anymore and I wish I hadn't waited so long to do it. Aside from Dr. Pearlman's great bedside manner and skills as a surgeon he has the best staff ever! The girls at the front were so knowledgeable and nice. Christine the RN and Donna G are amazing! I booked a Halo laser and I am so excited to get that done! I also have NEVER waited past my appointment time. They are always on schedule which is unheard of! I trust Dr. Pearlman and his staff completely and will only go to them from now on.

April 12th, 2017
Outstanding Services
BBL Laser treatment was amazing in lighting sun damage spots I have on my face. I was very pleased with Donna the Esthetician. She is knowledgeable and efficient. She told me what to expect and listened to my concerns. My face definitely looks better overall.

February 11th, 2017
Concern with sagging jowls
Told Dr. Pearlman my concerns regarding my jowls starting to sag. Noticeable to me but not enough for a face lift. I'm 43. He decided the silhouette inst lift would suit my needs and is minimally invasive. I had the procedure done 4 months ago and love the results!

January 6th, 2017
Highly Recommend
I saw all the best surgeons in Manhattan and Dr. Steven Pearlman was by far the best in my opinion. He answered all my questions and didn't rush the consultation or force me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. I was able to make an informed and confident decision and I am beyond pleased with the results of the surgery. The staff is sweet and very helpful and made me feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. Steven Pearlman and staff!!

December 28th, 2016
Sciton BBL
I have tried many creams and serums to lighten my brown spots from years of sun exposure. Nothing worked. I had the Sciton BBL (broadband light, a type of IPL) with Donna Fay which made a difference. Donna is good to work with. She will try her best to accommodate you and will ask how you're feeling throughout the treatment.

October 12th, 2016
Kybella experience
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Pearlman for Kybella. Starting with a top notch consultation from Donna Fay "The Beauty Expert". His entire staff was extremely welcoming, comforting, and professional throughout the entire process. I would highly recommended Pearlman Asthetic Surgery for any facial procedures.

September 20th, 2016
A few months ago I went to Dr. Pearlman for fillers for heavy brow issues. Dr. Pearlman explained the issue to me, as well as how we could address it. Within minutes, my appearance was transformed. I cried actual tears of joy at the beautiful result. I will absolutely go back to Dr. Pearlman for his artistry and superior knowledge of cosmetic surgery procedures.

August 29th, 2016
AMAZING
Ive been to Dr. Pearlman 2 times within the last year, and I have nothing but great things to say! He addressed my needs and really went into detail with what to expect.I also loved how he took really good photos from before I started getting treatments done to now, so that I could see the changes to my face. The staff at the office were extremely professional and friendly! I would recommend him to anyone!

July 27th, 2016
Forehead Cyst Removal
I had such a great experience with this office and even more importantly, the procedure turned out just as I'd hoped. I had a very noticeable cyst on my forehead for about 10 months and it wasn't going anywhere on it's own. After doing a ton of research and speaking with a several doctors, the only way to rid myself of it was to have it surgically removed. And surgery on the face should only be performed by a board certified facial plastic surgeon. I called many such Dr's and I chose Dr. Pearlman for a combination of factors. I found them very knowledgeable on the nuances of the procedure, which gave me confidence in the office. Dr Pearlman's credentials certainly overqualified him for a rather standard procedure, which is exactly what I wanted. And when I met with him and his staff for the consultation, I could tell that this was a very respectable facility and I was happy to move forward with them. I found out that my insurance would not cover any of the costs for this procedure as they didn't consider it 'medically necessary'. Dr Pearlman took this into consideration and in short, he helped me out and I'm very grateful for that. The surgery went very smoothly, and now that the stitches are out, it appears that the scar will be barely noticeable once it's healed completely. I had a lot of anxiety about having a noticeable scar on my forehead the entire time I had the cyst. Now I'm rid of that anxiety, and my evil twin, and I finally have my normal face back. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman for any and all facial work.

July 13th, 2016
Revision Rhino
Dr. Pearlman performed a rhino revision on me that I couldn't be more pleased with. It is now aligned with my face and extremely natural looking. Far exceeded even my highest expectations. Would highly recommend him to any individual. Extremely professional at all times and his expertise cannot be overstated.