Dr. Steven Pearlman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Pearlman?

October 10th, 2017

Revison rhino consult

I wish wish wish I went to Dr P originally for my septoplasty. I never wanted rhino. Had full aggressive reduction rhino (surprisingly) by another surgeon eliminating everything I loved about my nose. I was white washed- ethnically erased and devastated. Dr P was caring, empathetic and honest in what he could or could not do to restore my look and structured long ethnic nose with revision rhino. See him again in few months. Was wonderful. Not arrogant. Informative. Experienced Kind. Sincere.

September 19th, 2017

Life Changing Teen Rhinoplasty

Words can not express the gratitude we have for Dr. P. As a parent of a teen with Asperger's Syndrome we have struggled with instilling confidence in him and helping him in regard to social skills. He graduated this past spring and we were dreading sending him off to college. He had often made statements about hating his "huge nose" and often refused to take pictures....imagine a teen with no "selfies". We met with Dr P. to discuss our options. At first our son was apprehensive, but after the consultation and seeing photos of the anticipated outcome, he was excited. 7 weeks ago we flew to NYC . The procedure was seamless. The entire staff were attentive, professional, kind and overall top notch. We were made to feel as though we were their only patient. His nose looks AMAZING, so natural we often question if there is a difference- until we look at the before pictures. In addition to the cosmetic benefit our son stated that he never realized he had difficulty breathing from the right side of his nose. The sense of confidence that this procedure has given him is priceless. He was dreading leaving for school and had no interest in anything other than video games. Fast forward 1 month into his freshman year, he no longer expresses interest in coming home on the weekends. He has made new friends, expressed interest in dating and has become an entirely different guy. We told Dr P. it as if he were living in a bubble and just woke up. We are soooo very happy for him and will forever be thankful for DR. P and his staff for their time, talent and dedication to their patients. We could not have made a better decision than this phenomenal team.

September 18th, 2017

The very best

Dr. Pearlman is truly an incredible surgeon and person! My nose results are exactly what I wanted! I'm so thrilled because I was so afraid of having this surgery. I'm very anxious and Dr. Pearlman really calmed me down and truly helped me each step of the way before and after surgery. Now, 7 months later, I'm so happy I did it and I'm so happy it was with Dr. Pearlman! Him and his staff made the experience as comfortable and good as it can be! It was so worth it! He truly changed my life for the better! I will definitely be coming back to him for any other surgeries or procedures I will want.

September 17th, 2017

Had consultations with 6 plastic surgeons.

It was Monday morning I had my consultation with Dr. Pearlman. I did not have any procedures with him, just a consultation. I liked his office staff. What I did not like that Dr Pearlman seemed irritated in the beginning of my consultation. He made irritated face expression when he noticed I had some stuff inside my nose and he had to spray something in to my nose to clean it. Other doctors I met did not make faces but cleaning a nose seemed like a routine to them. Dr Pearlman was also a bit rough on my nose and his body/face language was irritated. In the end of the consultation he was ok. But the feeling I got from him was that he did not like me thus I did not choose him to do the procedure for me. Maybe his irritation was due to what happened during the prior weekend and had nothing to do with me, but when choosing a rhinoplasty doctor it really matters how I'm treated from the first moment I meet the doctor.

September 14th, 2017

Wonderful Facial Rejuvenation

I am a 74 year-old lady who never had a facelift before. I decided to find a skilled plastic surgeon and Internet research lead me to Dr. Steven Pearlman. I chose him because of his years of experience and the many positive reviews of the results he achieved. After a consultation with Dr. Pearlman, I decided to have an endoscopic brow lift, lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) and lower face lift with neck tightening. Although it took some courage, at this stage in life, to have these procedures done, I had complete trust in Dr. Pearlman's ability and I am very delighted with the younger looking face I now have. As I look at the before and after surgery photos of me, I realize what a wonderful transformation Dr. Pearlman achieved. My facial skin is smoother, the puffy "bags" under my eyes are gone and my facial contours are more pleasing. I am very grateful and pleased and I thank Dr. Pearlman for his many efforts; I praise his artistry. The support staff is friendly and efficient and the office atmosphere is lovely; it made for a very positive experience. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman.

September 13th, 2017

GREAT EXPERIENCE

The staff at Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery were amazing from start to finish. As a middle-aged man and I have been noticing that my age is catching up with me and I wanted to know what my options would be. I met with Donna Fay and the nurse Heather Rypien, who made me feel very comfortable during my consultation for fillers and a thread lift. They were both very knowledgeable and embracing. I felt very comfortable and confident in what they were explaining to me. I would highly recommend anybody to visit Dr. Steven Pearlman’s office for any type of cosmetic treatment.

July 10th, 2017

Dr Pearlman is wonderful!

Dr Pearlman and his staff are exceptional. I have never felt so cared for and heard by doctor. The office is beautiful, clean and modern. Thank you Donna and Dr Pearlman for understanding and working so well to reschedule my appointment when a personal incident forced me to move my date. You were so kind and accommodating.

May 15th, 2017

Nervous for no reason

I am beginner to anything besides microderms at a "spa" and I've never had Botox or filler or gone under the knife for cosmetic reasons. But the reason I am writing a review for Dr. Pearlman and Donna Fay Graziano is because I was scared, nervous and pretty uneducated and I couldn't have asked for a better support system and more detailed artists. I am also never spending the $thousands$ I used to on fancy eye creams and serums from spas anymore. Let me explain. Some people tell their friends or family or significant others when they get an injection or filler or laser, but I think most people do it on their own and hope they look good enough for people to notice but not to think they made the choice to change something besides "eating healthier" and "sleeping more." This exacerbated my nervousness because I hadn't talked to anyone about what I wanted to do; I was scared admitting what I wanted to do meant that me and all the creams I've been buying all my life had failed at giving me what I wanted it. Or it meant I was too superficial and should concentrate on something more besides what I didn't like about my face everyday. But Donna Fay and Ashley became the judge-less support system I wish I could get from my everyday friends: they made me laugh and told me about their experiences and showed me personal photos and told me personal stories. Even Dr. Pearlman knew exactly why I was scared and told me what I was scared of looking like was the result of about 5x as much injections as I was getting. Every client who leaves his office is his work, his walking review, an advertisement for his skills: he would send us out looking fresh and rested and "mysteriously" better! DR. PEARLMAN - Tear Trough Filler and Cheek Filler Genetically I have more visible tear troughs that most people and I thought buying eye cream was the fix. Dr. Pearlman suggested 1cc of Restylane for my tear trough (.5 each side) and 1 cc of Juvederm Voluma for my cheeks (.5 each side). I was not expecting the cheek filler suggestion at all and this made me a bit nervous (would I have big Real Housewife cheeks?), but Dr. Pearlman explained it would help lift right under where the filler was going on everything would look more "rested" and less sunken-in. He promised me I wouldn't leave him not happy or scared. I trusted him and I liked his sense of humor (when he was drawing lines on my face he said "this should come off by the weekend" -- I almost fainted). The whole process was maybe 15 minutes or less. And what was really cool was that the injections had numbing stuff in them so no need for extra needles -- as the injections were working they were numbing at the same time. I was worried about bruising and puffiness (both normal things after this) and had such minimal of both not even my boyfriend knew I had done anything when I saw him that night. My friends said I looked "rested" and happy. It was the perfect outcome and $thousands$ less than the amount I've been spending EVERY YEAR on fancy creams like Biologique Recherche, Erno Laszlo, and Yonka Paris, which just made my eyes smell good. DONNA FAY GRAZIANO aka “The Beauty Expert” - BBL (laser) treatment for face and arms I'm naturally freckly and always thought it was adorable, until my face started to look so uneven that I wished I had only the handful of freckles I had when I was 10, not this sun damage from adulthood. So again, I shelled out $$$ for creams, serums, Hydrafacials, etc., which didn't make my skin worse, but I plateaued at 35 with skin that was less than perfect and still very uneven and freckly. I had tried IPL (2x on my face) which was okay - there was hardly a burn, hardly a change. Donna Fay is a straight-to-the-point esthetic coach who won't lie to you and she'll help you get what you are looking for. She promised to show me my own gorgeous skin on my arms, too -- the clean, Swedish-looking skin I always envied (not my Jersey Shore used-to-be-tan-once skin). She showed me the sundamaged images of my face and told me exactly what to do to help her give me great results. I bought BBL for face and arms and three MD Face products from Dr. Pearlman that I was to use every day before and after to make my skin brighter and healthier. I'll attach the images here so you can see before and after sun damage on my face and arms. This is after 1 treatment and using their products. I mean, I'm literally never wasting money on Sephora, spas, medical spas, or any other cream or face product again. I'm only coming here for BBL and fillers every few years and re-uping my skin brightening creams from MD Face. And I'm going to hope for friends like Ashley and Donna Fay who totally support being happy in this life and making me feel like it's all going to be okay. Actually - it's all going to be better.

May 15th, 2017

Skilled surgeon and amazing staff!!!

I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Pearlman. My previous procedure which was done purely for aesthetics left me with a breathing issue and did not look good. People always asked if I had rhinoplasty done because of the pinched tip and other deformities. After tons of research and consults I decided to have Dr. Pearlman perform the surgery and it was the best decision I ever made! Not only can I breathe again, my nose looks so natural. I am not self-conscious about it anymore and I wish I hadn't waited so long to do it. Aside from Dr. Pearlman's great bedside manner and skills as a surgeon he has the best staff ever! The girls at the front were so knowledgeable and nice. Christine the RN and Donna G are amazing! I booked a Halo laser and I am so excited to get that done! I also have NEVER waited past my appointment time. They are always on schedule which is unheard of! I trust Dr. Pearlman and his staff completely and will only go to them from now on.

April 12th, 2017

Outstanding Services

BBL Laser treatment was amazing in lighting sun damage spots I have on my face. I was very pleased with Donna the Esthetician. She is knowledgeable and efficient. She told me what to expect and listened to my concerns. My face definitely looks better overall.

February 11th, 2017

Concern with sagging jowls

Told Dr. Pearlman my concerns regarding my jowls starting to sag. Noticeable to me but not enough for a face lift. I'm 43. He decided the silhouette inst lift would suit my needs and is minimally invasive. I had the procedure done 4 months ago and love the results!

January 6th, 2017

Highly Recommend

I saw all the best surgeons in Manhattan and Dr. Steven Pearlman was by far the best in my opinion. He answered all my questions and didn't rush the consultation or force me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. I was able to make an informed and confident decision and I am beyond pleased with the results of the surgery. The staff is sweet and very helpful and made me feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. Steven Pearlman and staff!!