Learn more about Dr. Steven Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Potter, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Potter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jared Potter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Potter practice?
- Dr. Steven Potter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Potter practices Family Medicine near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Kaysville, UT.
See Layton Family Physicians.