A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Potter, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Potter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- SelectHealth - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Potter practice?
Dr. Steven Potter practices Family Medicine near Kaysville, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Layton, UT.
See Kaysville Family Physicians.