A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Potter, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Potter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jared Potter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Potter practice?
- Dr. Steven Potter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Potter practices Family Medicine near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Kaysville, UT.
See Layton Primary Care Doctors.