Learn more about Dr. Steven Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Potter, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Potter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jared Potter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Potter practice?
- Dr. Steven Potter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Potter practices Family Medicine near Kaysville, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Layton, UT.
See Kaysville Family Physicians.