Dr. Steven Price MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

April 23rd, 2015
Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Ethical, Kind, Respectful
Dr. Price was very knowledgeable and thoughtful about my condition. I have seen a couple doctors for this in the past who were neither. He went through my MRI explaining what He saw and how things should be in relation to how they were. He also explained how that was creating my symptoms. He recommended I see a neurosurgeon. I respect that he did not give me the run around I have previously experienced. I found him to be very ethical in his decisions.

December 30th, 2014
unecessary n follow-ups OR does't know Dept. of transportataion laws
I am a very controlled epileptic and have had about 8 seizures in 45 years.. When a person with epilepsy has a seizure it is required by the Dept. of transportation to have two years of check ups. the first year is every six months , then the next is in twelve months. Dr. Price requires me to come 5-6 times in that 2 year period. (patient must be seizure free). When I didn't know the requirements he told me it wasn't his doings to have a patient return that often. Since then I found out what the requirements were. He then told me the rules had changed. Last time I was there for my last checkup and he put the wrong date of my last seizure (off by 2 years) on the form and mailed it to the DOT. To my surprise my drivers licensee was suspended and couldn't drive legally until I Got IT FIXED! I'm not sure if he really doesn't know what the D.O.T. rules are or he is just trying to make money on telling patients in order t drive they must see him that often .Now it has been three years since my lst seizure, but due to mix ups in paperwork I still have to go and pay for an appointment so he can fix another mistake in my paperwork. You' would think being a neurologist for 24 years he should know what the D.O.T. requirements are. If you go to him know that you are only required to see him every 6 months the first year and then once in 12 months. , unless their are problems.

September 4th, 2014
patient
Very detached, Didnt seem to even care about what I was telling him, I asked questions and he seemedconfused. When i called in for med refills he never called back, not did his office.

October 29th, 2013
Love Him
I came to him when I was 18 and he diagnosed me with epilepsy. I see him every 6 months and I look forward to seeing him. He always takes notes as to what is going on in my life and will ask me about my wedding or my house. He helps me with any questions that I have (which are a lot because I think everything is wrong with me). My insurance is making me switch insurance and I feel like I am going through a bad break up because I do not want to change doctors.

August 23rd, 2011
Awful doctor...
His bedside manner was awful. He rarely spoke the whole time. All he did was look at my MRIs without speaking, picked stuff up off the floor while I spoke to him, ??, and had rare eye contact with me. I had severe vertigo from exercising too hard a few weeks prior to my visit, and was concerned about that and he had no idea how to help me. He said "well, try working out that hard again and see if it happens again." Huh? seriously.....do not recommend him at all!

September 12th, 2010
The first question he asked was what I expected. I was there with headaches and wanted relief. What did he think I was there for? Is he not a doctor that is treating issues in the brain? Had he read my chart he would have known that I was having severe headaches. Terrible doctor, no bedside manner, complete idiot.