A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Redmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Redmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Redmond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Redmond graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Redmond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Redmond MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Redmond practice?
- Dr. Steven Redmond has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Redmond practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.