A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Resnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Resnick, DO is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Resnick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Resnick DO is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Steven Resnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Resnick practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Bay Harbor Islands, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.