Dr. Steven Richards MD Patient Reviews

May 24th, 2016
I did not have a positive experience and would not be comfortable recommending this doctor to anyone. I felt rushed and he didn't listen very well

April 23rd, 2016
Abandoned
I was left with no diagnosis, care plan, or referral, or follow up he simply gave up

August 6th, 2015
No Compassion
Worst experience ever! This man lacks the compassion and ethics to be called a doctor. I was abandoned with no referral or follow up. He did not care about my health or safety RUN!!!!!

April 26th, 2012
I highly recommend Dr. Richards to my friends. He delivered my daughter 8 years ago and now he will deliver our twins due in May 2012. He takes the extra time to answer my questions. I never feel rushed to be done with my appointment in a certain amount of time. He truly cares and will listen to my concerns and then will execute what we have agreed on regarding our birth. He never pressured me to have a procedure that wasn't necessary in fact he did all he could to help me avoid the procedures I didn't want. I would hightly recommend Dr Richards to all.

April 9th, 2012
Love him!
I absolutely love Dr. Richards! I switched to him after he delivered one of my children (was on-call for my old OB). He has the best bedside manner. He is caring and he is awesome in the delivery room, doing everything possible to help you along and make you feel comfortable. He even flew in from Seattle where he was doing a conference to deliver my 3rd child. I am currently pregnant with my 4th and due anytime, and he has given me a note to take to the hospital for them to call him when I arrive to make sure he can manage the labor and delivery. I have recommended him multiple times and am extremely confident in the care he provides!

April 7th, 2012
Great
Dr Richards has taken very good care of me for several years. He seems to genuinely care for his patients on a personal level. I wont see anyone else.