A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Riley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph Riley MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Riley practice?
- Dr. Steven Riley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Riley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.