A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Riley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Riley practice?
Dr. Steven Riley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Riley, Dr. Stephen Riley, Dr. Stefan Riley, Dr. Steve Riley