A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Riley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Riley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Riley MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Riley practice?
- Dr. Steven Riley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Riley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.