A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosenthal, Internist, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rosenthal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph Rosenthal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rosenthal practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Internists and San Leandro Hospice & Palliative Specialists.