Internist, Geriatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 6th, 2010

This physician was my mother in law's doctor for many years. She passed away a couple of years ago and I hope the immediate family sent him their gratitude for his many years of service and caring. We live out of state so never met him but overall he seemed excellent and I know the immediate family and my mother in law herself liked him very much.

came highly recommeded show details came highly recommeded
Jul 13th, 2010

I saw this doctor after getting referred by a friend. was very pleased with the experience. Doctor and staff very professional and friendly.

GREAT OFFICE show details GREAT OFFICE
Jun 15th, 2010

excellent experience with office and doctor!

Good doctor/poor bedside manner show details Good doctor/poor bedside manner
by 62-yr-old female on May 30th, 2010

Dr. Rosenthal seems like a really good doctor, but a painfully shy human being. He had no ability to make me feel comfortable in the exam room, probably because he seemed so uncomfortable. I don't think he made eye-contact once, but spent much of the time looking at his computer screen. He did a good job of healing me, so I'll go back, even though I'd have to say he's not my favorite doctor ever.

Jan 1st, 2010

Dr. Rosenthal's regard for his patients well being is poor. His examinations are not thorough and he becomes beligerent and defensive when questioned.