A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rubin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Rubin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Steven Rubin has 19 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rubin practices Radiation Oncology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Oncologists.