Learn more about Dr. Steven Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rubin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Rubin practice?
Dr. Steven Rubin practices Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Radiologists, Toledo Oncologists, and Toledo Surgeons.