A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Lyme Disease
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Steven Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Schneider practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.