A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Lyme Disease
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schneider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Schneider practice?
Dr. Steven Schneider practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.