Dr. Steven Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Schneider?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Steven Schneider?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2015

Terrific Physcian

I have known and used Dr. Scheneider for years, and I don't think that there is a better doctor in New York City. He is a kind, caring physican who treats his patients with courtesy and repect. He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps on top of all of the latestest developments in internal medicine. I reccomend him wholeheartedly.

December 22nd, 2014

dr schnieder is just awful

the worst doctor we've ever met. never going back to cohen medical center again because of him. he rolls his eyes when he talks to you and acts in way that what your concerns are and your child condition doesn't matter at all. i guess that is what happens when you see your lastname on LIJ hospital buildings. you lose the humanity and gain a lot arrogance. piece of advice if you need a pediatric neurologist stay away from this jerk.

May 9th, 2014

Highly recommend

I had my annual physical and I found Dr. Schneider to be extremely thorough. He explained his findings in a manner which I could understand. I strongly recommend him.

October 2nd, 2013

Thank you!

Dr. Schneider properly and quickly diagnosed and treated me. I now feel totally fine. He is a great internist and I highly recommend him.

April 4th, 2013

Terrible

He is a complete jerk and arrogant, he seemed annoyed to even do a physical.

March 28th, 2013

comprehensive and smart

Dr. Schneider spent a good deal of time with me explaining my problem and offered solutions in conjunction with my input. Caring and thoughtfu lbedside manner made this trip to the doctor a positive experience. Worth the wait of 20 minutes

March 22nd, 2013

Got to love this Doc

Not only did Dr. Schneider cure me he had me laughing - I actually enjoyed my visit. The guy is smart and thorough. He obviously knows his stuff and didn't need to spend unnecessary amounts of time with me. His humor is clever and dry and you have to understand and appreciate this, otherwise you may get the wrong impression and find him perhaps aloof. Either way Dr. Schneider is very professional and knowledgable and I highly recommend him.

March 8th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Schneider for many years, and I've always found him aloof and unfriendly, but I always felt that his medical knowledge made up for his lack of bedside manners. Recently though, I've found that his unfriendliness has deteriorated into a state of uncontrollable hostility. When I finally got to see him and I politely mentioned that I had been sitting in the waiting room for over two hours, he snapped back, "Maybe you shouldn't have come at all." At that moment I felt I was dealing with a man on the verge of losing self-control. Although that was the last time I went to him, I can now place all my previous visits in context. He is disdainful of patients, considering himself better than them. If a patient asks a question that he considers stupid, his answer drips with contempt. The holier-than-thou attitude, coupled with the unbearably long waiting times, convinced me that I needed to look for another internist, and that was not easy for me to do, as I hate the idea of finding with a new doctor.

September 14th, 2012

Dr. Schneider is a truly excellent physican. He put me on a diet and helped me lose 20 pounds. I have never looked ad felt better.

August 15th, 2012

THE WORST

Misdiagnosed a life-threatening condition; took fees for doing work that was not done

June 20th, 2012

Outstanding!

I just had my annual physical exam with Dr. Schneider. I found him to be extremely thorough and professional. He was very patient and answered all of my questions. I also appreciated his dry sense of humor. His medical knowledge, methods of treatment and all around care are outstanding.

June 6th, 2012

terrible

will not go back. cold looked annoyed that he had to perform my phyiscal. DO NOT GO TO HIM. Took forever to even call me back with my lab results