Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Schwartz
Dr. Steven Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Owings Mills, MD (and 3 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Mercy Hosp Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa and Prince George's Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Danijela Jelovac
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Chao-Wei Hwang
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Bo Kim
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11