Dr. Steven Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Smith?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Steven Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015

Pleasent visit.

Took my son to see dr smith. These guys had a great way with my kids who I have to come to realize apparently have " white coat syndrome". Made them laugh as well as myself. I was pleased with our visit and I believe my son left happy too. Smith is a great dermatologist.

October 23rd, 2015

Still Pleased After All These Years

I've been a patient of Dr. Smith for well over 15 years and true-to-form I've always had a pleasant, attentive visit with him. I hope to continue this patient-doctor relationship for years to come. Thank you.

October 23rd, 2015

Every time I go I spend about an hour after appointment time. They explain it off as a problem with surgeries. However, I asked another patient and he had the same time as me. Makes me bbelieve they double book. Needless to say I'm research other doctors,

October 19th, 2015

Awesome Experience!

Dr. Smith was awesome with my son and his rash! My son had been suffering over 2 months with it and was miserable. Dr. Smith was very informative and discussed everything with us! The office staff was so polite and all of them were smiling! Loved my experience and will definitely be going back!

September 14th, 2015

rude and insensitive

Took my son to see Dr smith about early hair loss and the Dr was insensitive rude and very arrogant and acted as if we were wasting his time. Would never recommend.

August 31st, 2015

wonderful doc and nurse

Waited 2 months for an appointment and I can see why. I saw Dr. Smith late Aug. Didn't wait too long. The nurse was sweet and moved quickly. She got me ready for the doctor to take a mole off. First time the stick didn't hurt. Dr. Smith was wonderful and funny. I'll return but ill make my next appointment sooner. You have a good doctor if you aren't the only one who needs an appointment.

August 3rd, 2015

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!! Made a appt 3 mths in advance new patient . Received a phone call 2 weeks before my appointment they had to cancel. Have a Mole that needs immediate attention. They could not reschedule for 4 more months. BEWARE.

October 23rd, 2012

Grateful

I am grateful that America, Texas, and Kingwood has been blessed by God to have Dr. Stephen J. Smith near. Having a skin issue that had progressively grown worst to the point that I was unable to enjoy a restful night's sleep--pain, pain, pain--I was "at the end of my rope". Having visited four different general MD's, spending time and money, they could not help me and each replied "I don't know what that is" after viewing my skin issue. I remembered going to a skin specialist about 30 years ago who done miracles for me, so I chanced calling the doctor's office for an appointment--he was still in business with same phone number!!! Due to a cancellation, I was able to schedule an appointment for the next business day--now that's fast! I found the office clean and comfortable. All office staff (even the nurse) were professional, polite, and courteous. The doctor saw me before the appointement time (because I was early). The doctor entered the room with a smile and after a few words, immediately identified and diagnosed my skin disease--something that four different regular MD's were unable to do (and had no idea what the problem was). Dr. Smith immediately wrote a prescription to "solve the problem" and said the situation would be basically gone in a few days. After using prescription as prescribed, I was able to enjoy my first night of restful, uninterupted sleep in months. My three visits over 30 years with Dr. Smith have all been rewarding and successful. Out of a score of possible 10 (with 10 being the best),he rates 10 in my book. I hope Dr. Smith is around for another 30 years!

July 17th, 2012

Dermotolgist Light... mostly cosmetic stuff and facials.

I called and spoke with the receptionist to make sure that Dr. Smith did the proceedure I was wanting and made an appointment - low and behold i spent a whopping 2 minutes with the doctor for him to tell me that he would refer me to a plastic surgeron and $60.00 specialitist fee later I was on may way... a complete waste of time.

May 1st, 2012

Physicians Assistant-

I was referred to Dr. Smith to have an ingrown hair removed from my check. I had one many years ago- no big deal. I made the appointment and wsa seen my the PA- she did not do anything at all. Merely referred me to plastic surgeon- come on- I am not stupid- totally wasted my time and money

October 16th, 2011