A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Smith FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Steven Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Smith practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists and Knoxville Surgeons.