Surgical Specialist

1.5

Horrible Doctor. show details Horrible Doctor.
Jul 1st, 2016

Steer clear! Steven J. Weinstein is a jerk and a creep! He was incredibly rude to my extremely well behaved son from the moment he walked in the room before even meeting either me or my son. The way he presented the details of the surgery made it sound like complications are not an unusual occurrence with him. Additionally, he performed a breast exam on me at a consultation for a gallbladder removal before I had even agreed to schedule surgery. How that is relevant, I will never know. He claimed that UCLA requires that he do a breast, pelvic, and rectal exam prior to all surgeries or he or the hospital could be fined. Right! He was extremely rude because I have not gotten my annual mammogram. When I told him I haven't yet because I was dealing with other medical issues and that had to take a back burner, he backed off. Bottom line, he has a terrible bedside manner, seems incompetent, rude, arrogant, and slimey.... to name a few. I could go on. I knew immediately I neither liked nor trusted him. I should have walked out at that point, but I was so shocked, I didn't know how to react. I have since had a phone conversation with him outlining the above. See this doctor at your own risk!

Creep show details Creep
by Terri K on Apr 16th, 2013

This Doctor took away all my hope when I was Diagnosed with cancer. He was very mean, screaming that I was going to die. Not necessary. I think he is nuts. I am alive 4 years later. He gave me 3 months.