A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Weiss MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Steven Weiss has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weiss practices Allergy & Immunology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Livingston Allergists.