A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Weiss MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Steven Weiss has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weiss practices Allergy & Immunology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Union Allergists.