A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weiss is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weiss, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiss has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Weiss MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Steven Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Weiss practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.