A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weiss is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weiss, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiss has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Weiss MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Steven Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weiss practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.