Learn more about Dr. Steven Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Steven Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Surgeons.