A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Jacobs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Jacobs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Andrew Jacobs DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Steven Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Jacobs practices Family Medicine near Levittown, NY.
See Levittown Family Physicians.