A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Jaffe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Jaffe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Steven Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Jaffe practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.