A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Janousek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Janousek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Janousek, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Janousek graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Janousek has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Timothy Janousek MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Janousek practice?
- Dr. Steven Janousek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Janousek practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.