Dr. Steven Janousek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 20th, 2013
Dr Janousek is responsive
Dr. Janousek has seen my daughter, age 11, for migraines. There have been some side effects from the medications, but Dr. Janousek and his nurse Tracy respond quickly to my calls and seem very open to my ideas. I have felt that none of my concerns are too small for Dr. Janousek and he cares about my daughter's well being.

March 13th, 2012
He is a very caring and understanding doctor. Spent almost a whole hour with us on our first visit. Highly recommended!!

May 19th, 2011
Dareece
Dr Janousek has been caring for my daughter since she was a few hours old. He is the one doctor that has always seen her first as a person not as a case. He makes sure that whatever we are doing to stop seizures does not interfere with her personality. He does such a great job of focusing on maintaining who she is while still preventing seizures. I cannot imagine a better neurologist for my daughter.

March 7th, 2009
He's a big kid
My daughter throws a fit with the news of seeing any kind of doctor, except Dr. J. She remembers how he let her bang him on the head to test her strenghth. She gets excited with the news of a Dr. J visit.

March 2nd, 2009
My son has seen Dr. Janousek for the past 3+ years, beginning with an episode that brought us to Children's Hospital in Mpls. following an out-of-the-blue grand mal seizure. Dr. Janousek diagnosed and treated (and continues to treat) my son's epilpesy and I have always found him to be knowledgable and reassuring He has a wonderful rapport with my child and a terrific sense of humor. We have never felt rushed during an appointment with him. The staff in his office is fabulous, from the front desk to the appointment schedulers to the triage nurses. If our son has to go through life with this issue, we are so grateful that we have Dr. Janousek to guide us.

October 31st, 2008
absence seizures
Dr. Janousek began treating my daughter for absence seizures. He is not only extremely knowledgeable, but very caring. He takes as much time as needed to answer all of the questions we have and makes sure we have the best treatment plan.

June 2nd, 2008
One of the best specialists we've ever seen
My daughter has Down Syndrome, and some unrelated neurological issues discovered by Dr. J. when she was just a few months old. We've been seeing him ever since. He ALWAYS takes as much time as I need to understand the information he's told me. He's awesome with my daughter, and has picked up on things that our gazillion other specialists haven't. Out of all the specialists we see, he's one of my favorites.