Dr. Steven Janselewitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Janselewitz?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Steven Janselewitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2016

Sorry about reviews

Took my daughter, with extreme and chronic pain since birth, to Dr. J. He was nice, kind, funny but completely not able to help my daughter. Prescribed a pain medicine with side effects so severe that within a week she was violently trying to strangle another girl for a doll in 3 year old Headstart. Immediately took her off the med and she returned to normal within 2 days. Told Dr. Steve and he said he had never heard of anyone having reactions like that. He also didn't know what to do and we quit going to him. He was great with my daughter and I am sorry to read reviews that he seems to have changed. It doesn't seem that after all these years (10) he has progressed in his medical knowledge to help our children and if that is not the reason for his behavior then I wonder if something else has happened in his life. I wish him well.

January 11th, 2016

Chronic Pain Dismissed

This doctor was rude, unfriendly, seemed bored, kept sighing through out the entire exam and totally discounted my son's chronic pain. My son has dealt with chronic pain since his diagnosis and treatment in 2004 and this doctor acted as if it was nothing and did not care. He said to my son "I have patients who can barely get out of the bed in the morning. You just need to get over it. Deal with it." Then he left the room. My son looked up at me with tears in his eyes and said, "Mom, I can barely get out of bed some mornings too." It was devastating to go to a doctor who you thought would finally help and then be treated so carelessly. During the exam (which was thorough) I heard for the first time how much pain my son deals with on a daily basis. To be dismissed like that was totally wrong.

December 10th, 2009

rude Dr.

I was disturbed by this Dr.s callousness. He my daughter in tears when she was going to him for help. I will not be following up with him. The appointment was a complete waste of my time.

December 9th, 2016