Dermatologist (skin), Family Practitioner, Urologists

2411 W Belvedere Ave
Ste 305
Levindale, Baltimore, MD 21215
410-542-4700
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Don't waste your time or money  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2013

Don't use. For a urologist he doesn't know anything other than sexual dysfunction.

|  Dr should have his license taken away!  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

I was seen by Dr. Jaskulsky last Dec [2011]. After numerous tests and surgical procedures I wAS TOLD IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT i DID NOT HAVE CANCER. iN FACT, HE STATED THAT HE WAS SORRY TO SAY THAT i FOUND NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. I originally went to see Dr. Jaskulsi because I noticed a trave amount of blood in my urine. After I left Dr. Jaskulski for a second opinion [UM Hospital] I was told that I had a very aggressive tumore inh my left kidney and it had to come out. If Dr. Jaskulsky had known that my pathology was in fact positive and all other tests he did proved that I did have a malignant tumor I probably would still have my kidney. This Dr. needs to be banned from practice.

|  Dr. Jaskulsky NOT HELPFUL  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Jaskulsky performed tests and promised to help me get better but did nothing in the end. He prescribed meds to treat my symptoms not the cause (a bandaid). I went to another Dr. that treated me properly with the protocol meds. I got no care from Jaskulsky other than a large bill. When I tried to get my records sent to a new Urologist they wanted several days time to get them faxed since I was going to a competing physician.