A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Jensen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Jensen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Jensen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jensen MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Jensen practice?
- Dr. Steven Jensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Jensen practices Urology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Urologists.