Dr. Steven Jereb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Jereb?

October 22nd, 2015

Yes I am a mother who takes my children to the doctor when they are sick longer than 7 days, yes my children have gone and Doctor Jereb has said yes this cold has to run its course and it's just a cold. We took our daughter in on Monday Dr. Jereb said it was a cold that had to run its course. We told the doctor she has been throwing up. On Tuesday Morning I called because Monday night she ran a fever of 103.5, the highest fever my daughter has ever had. ( she is 5) the nurse told us to treat the pain as needed to let the fever run its course if she does not need Tylenol don't give it which I understand. The nurse said if the fever runs until Friday we should bring her in agian, if fever spikes to 105 we should bring her in and make sure to keep her hid rated during this time. So Tuesday night her fever spiked to 103.7 she wakes and is very uncomfortable so I give her Tylenol and the Tylenol brings it down to 100 degrees. She became more comfortable but as we know it was just masking the infection or whatever her body is fighting. On Wednesday (today) 2 days since my daughter seen the doctor I decided to look at her throat because she said it bothered her to drink water which concerned me because I've been trying to keep her hydrated. I took a spoon and a flash light the spoon to push her tongue down and the light to look all I could see when I pressed her tongue down was white puss in the lower back of her throat it was almost full of it. I didn't see anything until I suppressed her tongue. So I seen this Wednesday around 4:30, so 2 1/2 days later with the puss in her throat she needs to go to a medical doctor and we take her to urgent care and she has a really bad case of strep throat.

October 12th, 2013

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Jereb is an amazing pediatrician. He takes time not only to answer your questions, but make your child feel comfortable. Both of my children love going to the dr. because they know they get to see him. I actually have to prep them if they will be seeing someone else because he wasnt available. Dr. Jereb always comes to say hi if he sees us in the office and his schedule was full. I could not ask for a more caring and knowledge doctor!

September 18th, 2012

Wouldn't take my kids anywhere else

I have been taking my kids to Dr Jereb for the last seven years. My kids absolutely love him! If I have to take them to a clinic on a Sunday for something, they are upset that they don't get to see him. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. I don't know how he does it. He never rushes through an appointment, yet we hardly ever wait.

August 21st, 2012

Awesome

I have been taking both my sons to Dr. Jereb for at least 8 years. He has been very kind and the boys are very comfortable with him. He always is right on with his diagnoses and the staff at the office are helpful and generally concerned for the health of all.

November 4th, 2010

Bad practice

I am very upset today because I didnot get to see the doctor because I was 20min late. What happens when I wait more than 20 min in differnt rooms before I see the doctor. I pay for the service not visiting a free clinic

August 26th, 2010

My kids adore Dr. Jereb!

Dr. Jereb is a unique doctor. He always spends time with my kids. He asks them the questions, not me. Previous pediatricians have had me fill out developmental milestone forms to save them time. Dr. Jereb asks my kids the questions; what color is this? Can you count to 10? This approach makes my kids feel like the doctor is interested in them. They adore him. My daughter was sad when he told her that she wouldn't need to see him for 2 years now. They love him! He always takes the time to really know what is going on, he is current on recent research. I couldn't recommend him more highly!

June 21st, 2010

My kids love him!

My kids love him!! We can always get an appointment when needed! FAST!!

December 22nd, 2009

will never go back

I waited longer than the doctor talked to me. Didn't seam to care about how much pain I was in and the office staff didn't care enough that 2 business days after, they still never checked to see if covered by insurance. When I asked the lady how much the insoles are she told me if they bill the insurance company 618.00 but only 300.00 if not covered meaning there cost is way under 300.00 just a rip off trying to make money but not trying to fix the pain!!

September 2nd, 2014