Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Jobst
Dr. Steven Jobst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Luis Obispo, CA, with other offices in San Luis Obispo, CA and San Luis Obispo, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Jobst is affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, Marian Medical Center and French Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Jobst has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Steven Jobst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Dr. James Hannah
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Cytopathology
San Luis Obispo, CA 1.29 mi37
Dr. James Malone III
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Pathology
San Luis Obispo, CA 2.17 mi22
Dr. Bruce Ragsdale
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Dermatopathology
San Luis Obispo, CA 2.23 mi47