Overall Review

4.7

no change

October 5th, 2016
Best of the Best.
Great person, superbly excellent Doctor, wonderfully thorough service, impeccable follow-up, friendly, and efficient staff. Dr. Jones is the people's Doctor, and I would not be surprised to learn the preferred Doctor's Doctor.

September 7th, 2016
OUTSTANDING!
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Jones for several years. He and his staff invest in developing professional and authentic relationships with his patients. We appreciate his dedication to providing excellent services for his patients.

September 5th, 2016
A wonderful physician
I would like to share with others how awesome Dr. Steven Jones is as a physician! He is a very knowledgeable, empathetic, open, willing to take the time to discuss and research health issues and totally embodies all the characteristics of a real physician who genuinely cares about his patients! He has assisted me with some fairly complex health issues and always treats me with such courtesy, in depth explanations and research that assist me with my problems.

August 5th, 2016
I'm sorry, I don't understand what this means
I did not have to wait 5 minutes. Dr. Jones and his nurses, as well as the office helpers, are always professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant. I cannot imagine going anywhere else.

July 16th, 2016
Dr jones is great.He tells you what ever you need to know about your problems and care.

July 9th, 2016
Staff is great and Dr. Jones takes time to fully explain all aspects of my healthcare.

June 8th, 2016
I have been a patient with Dr. Jones for 9 years and have been very pleased with his professionalism and concern for me as a person. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

May 22nd, 2016
No complaints!
Patient since 2007 -- ease of lab work is especially convenient; staff is friendly, professional & knowledgable. They always respond to my phone call and work me in when I have an occasional illness. Dr. Jones takes a genius interest in his patients, takes time explaining details and answering your questions. He is well respected in the community and has made referrals to knowledgable peers when necessary.

May 5th, 2016
Outstanding Physician
Steven Jones is the best doctor I have ever used. He is always polite and has a genuine concern for the physical and spiritual health of his patients. He spends whatever time is necessary to discuss lab results and answer any questions about your health concerns. The lab his office uses for samples is quick and efficient as well which is great for people who are busy and don't want to wait for hours to have samples taken.

April 21st, 2016
A Doctor you can depend on
I have been using Dr. Jones since before 1996. He helped me through my triple bypass surgery in 2000 and with his cardiac knowledge we have had my cholesterol under 130 ever since. I have referred multiple friends over the years and have always received rave reviews on how much they liked him. Great very calm beside manner and a Doctor who spends as much time as you need to understand what is going on. Always talks in layman terms!

March 17th, 2016
My Doctor, My Friend
I have seen Dr. Jones for years now. He is easy to talk with, I never feel rushed, and he has my best interest at heart. I feel he is not only my doctor, but my friend. I know I can discuss whatever may be troubling me. I trust him. He is friendly, caring and sincere.

March 1st, 2016
A Physician Who Cares!
I absolutely would recommend Dr. Jones to anyone for anything. It's that simple. You feel as though you are his only patient for the day. Listens well and truly cares for the well being of his patients. More than being an excellent physician he is a genuine person who really cares for people. I thank God for him frequently!