A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Jordan, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Jordan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans