A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Josephson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Josephson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Josephson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Josephson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arthur Josephson MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Josephson practice?
- Dr. Steven Josephson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Josephson practices Gastroenterology near Mooresville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC.
See Mooresville Gastroenterologists.