More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Julius
Dr. Steven Julius, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Julius is affiliated with Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth, Childrens at Scottish and Children`s at Scottish Rite. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Julius has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Steven Julius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.
Dr. Rose Marcus
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Asheville, NC 0.01 mi16
Dr. Cecelia Caldwell
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Asheville, NC 0.01 mi32
Dr. Evelyn Artz
Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Pediatric Endocrinology
Asheville, NC 0.01 mi19