A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Furer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Furer, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Furer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Furer, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Furer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Furer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Furer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Furer practice?
- Dr. Steven Furer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Furer practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.