Learn more about Dr. Steven Furer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Furer, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Furer, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Furer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Furer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Furer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Furer practice?
- Dr. Steven Furer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Furer practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.