Learn more about Dr. Steven Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Jacobs, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kenneth Jacobs MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Steven Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Jacobs practices Neurological Surgery near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Fishkill Neurological Surgeons.