A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Jacobs, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kenneth Jacobs MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Steven Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Jacobs practices Neurological Surgery near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Fishkill Surgeons.