Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Johnson practice?
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists, Abilene Gastroenterologists, Abilene General Practitioners, and Abilene Plastic Surgeons.