A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kenneth Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists and Abilene Gastroenterologists.