A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kenneth Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists and Abilene Gastroenterologists.