A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Park is Satisfactory. Dr. Park has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Park practice?
Dr. Steven Park practices Internal Medicine near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Park, Dr. Stephen Park, Dr. Stefan Park, Dr. Steve Park