A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Park is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Park practice?
Dr. Steven Park practices Internal Medicine near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Internists.