A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Richardson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Richardson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Richardson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Richardson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Steven Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Richardson practices Pulmonary Disease near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Pulmonologists.