A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Richardson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Richardson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Richardson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Steven Richardson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Richardson practices Pulmonary Disease near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Pulmonologists.