Dr. Steven Rowe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Steven Rowe top notch cardiologist
Dr. Rowe has treated me for years. I do not trust any other cardiologist with my health.

September 18th, 2013
Highly Recommend Dr. Steven Rowe
After on again, and off again chest pain, I went in for a stress test 5 years ago, only to find out that I had a substantial amount of plaque built up around my coronary arteries. My cardiologist, Dr. Steven Rowe, performed an angioplasty to get blood flowing back to my heart. I truly believe he saved my life, and I've had no problems since. I highly recommend his work.

February 15th, 2012
Very Impressed
Two years ago, my husband spent four days at Skaggs in Branson and was sent home. His primary care Dr still thought there was something wrong and sent him to Dr Rowe. After about 15 minutes (not four days), Dr Rowe came in and within 2 days (not four) he had a pacemaker and is doing fine now. Thank you Dr Rowe. This man found the problem without fifteen different tests and took care of it. I'd advise anyone to see him.

October 12th, 2010
Bed side manner
Yes he cleared my clogged artery but from the first visit in recovery to 3 years after my heart attack he has had the bedside manner of a bill collector. I recently have undergone lapband surgery and under the care of my primary doctor had stopped all my meds to let my body adjust and get a new starting point. Dr. Rowe then proceeded to read me the riot act about not consulting him first. At that point I called 2 friends and have gotten recommendations for other doctors affiliated with Cox.