A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kneinpoe Wang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Wang practice?
- Dr. Steven Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Radiologists.