A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven White, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K White MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. White practice?
- Dr. Steven White has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven White practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.