Learn more about Dr. Steven Kagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kagen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kagen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kagen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Kagen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Kagen practice?
- Dr. Steven Kagen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kagen practices Allergy & Immunology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI.
See Appleton Allergists.