Learn more about Dr. Steven Kagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kagen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kagen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kagen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Kagen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Kagen practice?
- Dr. Steven Kagen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kagen practices Allergy & Immunology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI.
See Appleton Allergists.