A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kagen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kagen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kagen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kagen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Kagen practice?
- Dr. Steven Kagen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kagen practices Allergy & Immunology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See Appleton Allergists.