A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kahn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kahn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Martin Kahn MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Steven Kahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kahn practices Dermatology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Quincy Dermatologists.