A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kahn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kahn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kahn practice?
Dr. Steven Kahn practices Dermatology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Quincy Dermatologists.