A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kaiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Kaiser MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Steven Kaiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kaiser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Gastroenterologists.