A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kaiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Kaiser MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Steven Kaiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kaiser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Gastroenterologists.