Dr. Steven Kaiser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2015
He is a great doctor, and he was able to diagnose my mom's symptoms very quickly and properly.

December 16th, 2013
50/50
I absolutely love Dr Kaiser! He is a wonderful doctor and is highly recommended! Very kind and always working very hard to figure out a solution. On The other hand every time I call or go into the office, a lady by the name of Selda is so rude! EVERY TIME! I She is incredibly unprofessional and just awful! If you can, avoid her at all costs.

March 26th, 2013
Engineer
Dr Kaiser was prompt, thorough, and professional. Although, he did not find the cause of my illness, I believe he followed the correct protocol. However, his staff scored poorly. There were two occasions that they were suppose to call to notify me of prescriptions that did not happen. On another occasion I needed a written order from the doctor for a urgent procedure, which did not happen in timely manner. I had to go to the ER instead. I asked the office manager to have the doctor call me to discuss the issue, which did not happen.

April 18th, 2012
Down to Earth
I was nervous to discuss my bowel problems, but Dr. Kaiser made me relax. He did not make me wait long in the room and the tests he ran on me were painless. I would highly recommend him.

January 13th, 2012
He treated my mother like she was his relative.

November 15th, 2011
In Great Hands
When I heard so many great things about Dr. Kaiser I was comforted to know I was in good hands. When I met him all my fear of being sick was gone. He took the time to talk to me and I didn't feel like he had to hurry me out the door. I am so glad I can be under his care. I feel 90 percent better and am confident that the medication is helping me.

October 30th, 2011
personable and caring
Dr. Kaiser and his staff are awesome. I had a condition that went without a diagnosis for 3 years and then went to see Dr Kaiser who performed a thorough exam and made my diagnosis. I feel so much better now.

October 25th, 2011
Not happy
I needed an emergency apointment because of stomach pain and a 15lb weight loss in past 3 weeks i had also passed out. Thats when i decided i needed to get in with dr. Keiser right away. I called to tell them what was goin on and the first available emergency apointment was TWO weeks out! That is so rediculous. I have been treated poorly there. Dr. Keiser has not figured out what is wring with me. He will not answer questions over phone related to upcoming procedures. He was rude to me and decided to diagnose me as ibs even though my blood test said i was not a candidate for ibs. He was inacurate about my blood tests when he was loudly lecturing me after an endoscopy and coming out of anesteasia saying my three blood tests did not show anything. I had only had one blood test and it did shiw that i was allergic to gluten. He has too many patients because he cant remember things about me and trying to get an apt takes six weeks to get in. He often walks out of the room during my apointments to talk to other patients. I brought a symptoms list with me one time and he didnt look at it. He left it on table i asked if he was going to put that in my file and he grabbed it and stuck it on his clip bored. I just felt like he was not caring to me and really embarresed me while i was coming out if anesteasia and didnt have a chance to defend myself to correct him about the bloodwork he was compleatly wrong about. I even called the office a few days later to go over the blood test with keisers nurse and i was correct. Of course i didnt get an apology. Im just treated as a crazy person.

August 4th, 2011
excellent doctor!

June 27th, 2011
Poor Patient Treatment
Sarah, the scheduler of the doctor, was extremely rude, having no consideration at all for a patient. An appointment was re-scheduled through a nurse at the office AFTER CONSULTING WITH THE DOCTOR, when Sarah was not in the office. She called later during the day to inform the patient that the appointment had been cancelled (by her) and that the patient would not be allowed to see the doctor at the re-scheduled date and time. Sarah was not calling to offer an alternative appointment or make amends. Instead, she definitively said that the patient could not see that doctor because the patient was wrong in attempting to see the second doctor at that practice. The fact is that both doctors were referred and it was the patients first appointment with either of them available at the earliest date. Sarah is the kind of person that should not ever be involved in health care.The office manager, Jane, was not doing her job either. All she said was the appointment was a mistake by the nurse, simply ignoring the fact that it was approved by the doctor. No alternatives and amends from her either. Plea to talk to the doctors was denied by her. She just tried to cover up Sarah's mess. She is not professional at all.

September 13th, 2009
New Patient
I would recommend Dr Kaiser. his staff is a little slow at returning phone calls and when I asked what the expected return time was they did not follow through. Sad when your in pain.