Dr. Steven Kaiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Kaiser?

April 15th, 2017

THIS DOCTOR LOOKS DOWN ON PATIENTS!

I recently had to cancel an apt because of a personal emergency. I requested a phone appt. instead. I was refused. When I visited Dr. Kaiser, he became belligerent when I asked him about it. He said he did not talk on phone with patients. He said he has too many and said that my problem was not important. I could have spit in his face!!!

April 11th, 2017

No Time For Communication

Give him a try and form your own opinion.

December 10th, 2016

excellent bedside manner

September 27th, 2016

No Way

June 17th, 2015

He is a great doctor, and he was able to diagnose my mom's symptoms very quickly and properly.

December 16th, 2013

50/50

I absolutely love Dr Kaiser! He is a wonderful doctor and is highly recommended! Very kind and always working very hard to figure out a solution. On The other hand every time I call or go into the office, a lady by the name of Selda is so rude! EVERY TIME! I She is incredibly unprofessional and just awful! If you can, avoid her at all costs.

March 27th, 2013

Engineer

Dr Kaiser was prompt, thorough, and professional. Although, he did not find the cause of my illness, I believe he followed the correct protocol. However, his staff scored poorly. There were two occasions that they were suppose to call to notify me of prescriptions that did not happen. On another occasion I needed a written order from the doctor for a urgent procedure, which did not happen in timely manner. I had to go to the ER instead. I asked the office manager to have the doctor call me to discuss the issue, which did not happen.

April 18th, 2012

Down to Earth

I was nervous to discuss my bowel problems, but Dr. Kaiser made me relax. He did not make me wait long in the room and the tests he ran on me were painless. I would highly recommend him.

January 14th, 2012

He treated my mother like she was his relative.

November 16th, 2011

In Great Hands

When I heard so many great things about Dr. Kaiser I was comforted to know I was in good hands. When I met him all my fear of being sick was gone. He took the time to talk to me and I didn't feel like he had to hurry me out the door. I am so glad I can be under his care. I feel 90 percent better and am confident that the medication is helping me.

October 30th, 2011

personable and caring

Dr. Kaiser and his staff are awesome. I had a condition that went without a diagnosis for 3 years and then went to see Dr Kaiser who performed a thorough exam and made my diagnosis. I feel so much better now.

October 25th, 2011

Not happy

I needed an emergency apointment because of stomach pain and a 15lb weight loss in past 3 weeks i had also passed out. Thats when i decided i needed to get in with dr. Keiser right away. I called to tell them what was goin on and the first available emergency apointment was TWO weeks out! That is so rediculous. I have been treated poorly there. Dr. Keiser has not figured out what is wring with me. He will not answer questions over phone related to upcoming procedures. He was rude to me and decided to diagnose me as ibs even though my blood test said i was not a candidate for ibs. He was inacurate about my blood tests when he was loudly lecturing me after an endoscopy and coming out of anesteasia saying my three blood tests did not show anything. I had only had one blood test and it did shiw that i was allergic to gluten. He has too many patients because he cant remember things about me and trying to get an apt takes six weeks to get in. He often walks out of the room during my apointments to talk to other patients. I brought a symptoms list with me one time and he didnt look at it. He left it on table i asked if he was going to put that in my file and he grabbed it and stuck it on his clip bored. I just felt like he was not caring to me and really embarresed me while i was coming out if anesteasia and didnt have a chance to defend myself to correct him about the bloodwork he was compleatly wrong about. I even called the office a few days later to go over the blood test with keisers nurse and i was correct. Of course i didnt get an apology. Im just treated as a crazy person.