Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Kalkanis
Dr. Steven Kalkanis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in West Bloomfield, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Kalkanis is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. Dr. Kalkanis has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Kalkanis has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. Steven Kalkanis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Lindsay Petersen
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Detroit, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Tommy Mikkelsen
Neurology, Neurological Surgery
Detroit, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Jessica Bensenhaver
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Detroit, MI 0 mi8