A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kallick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kallick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kallick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kallick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallick graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kallick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kallick MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Kallick practice?
- Dr. Steven Kallick has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kallick practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists, Lafayette Oncologists, and Lafayette Hematologists.