A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kallick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kallick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallick graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kallick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kallick MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Kallick practice?
- Dr. Steven Kallick has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kallick practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists, Lafayette Oncologists, and Lafayette Hematologists.